Harry B. Riemer, having decided to embark on a new venture in life, founded and opened Riemer Floors Inc. in 1946. His desire was to provide customers with quality products and installation by professionals that had been in their field for many years, like him.
In the beginning, he sold, measured, and installed many of his jobs. Eventually, as his business grew, he recruited a number of his fellow installers. Ultimately, he expanded the retail business with the development of commercial and new home-builder relationships that have continued throughout the years.
Seventy years later, the business is continued by his sons Dennis, Keith, and Paul,using the same principles instilled by their father. What further sets Riemer Floors apart is a continued family commitment to its customers.
Our sale professionals are well trained, attending seminars on a regular basis to provide you with the newest product releases from the various manufactures. They can assist you in making any decision on the type of flooring that will best suit your lifestyle, as well as create a unique and distinctive design that will set your home apart from others. They personally meet with you in our showroom and come to your home to measure and discuss the various options that can be obtained by using the products you selected.
1. HISTORY: Riemer Floors has been a Michigan family owned and operated company since 1946. With 70 years of experience in the community, we have been fortunate to help with many friends and their families.
2. FOCUS: While others may offer a big box of "stuff," our focus has been and remains flooring for seven decades.
3. EXPERIENCED STAFF: Our flooring design consultants average more than 20 years of flooring experience and continue formal education programs on the latest trends, allowing them to offer you the best expert advice.
4. EXPERT INSTALLATION: All our installation teams are experienced, licensed, bonded, and insured, giving you the ultimate in satisfaction.
5. COMPLETE PERSONAL SERVICE: You will never have to go it alone. We provide the product, the consultation, the in-home measure, the installation and the after-sale service you deserve.
6. THE BEST BRANDS: Riemer Floors has always been committed to offering the finest flooring brands you know and trust.
7. STAINMASTER: We are Michigan's largest AUTHORIZED Stainmaster Flooring Center.
8. BUYING POWER: As one of America's TOP 50 retailers and Michigan's largest flooring retailer, our purchasing power allows us to offer you outstanding values.
9. TRACK RECORD: You can be confident that our excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau, Angie's List means we'll get your project done right.
10. WHERE FASHION MEETS FLOORING: No one offers more fashionable flooring than Riemer Floors. With a showroom that is 3 times the national average, giving you the most options for YOUR home is what we are about.
Check out Riemer Floors' interview, The Ins and Outs of Hardwood Floors on Michigan Homes, one of the top sites for Michigan real estate, including Farmington, MI homes for sale. Michigan Homes also services Illinois real estate and Wisconsin homes for sale.